409 Stainless Steel Firebox & Water Jacket - Developed and designed to withstand high temperatures up to 1400°F; 409 Stainless Steel will ensure the best corrosion resistance, maximum heat transfer, and strength needed for furnace firebox and water jacket conditions.
Digital Control Panel – Illuminated digital controls are simple, effective and easy to read.
Firebrick Refractory – Durable, custom design to withstand and store heat used in re-igniting wood and gasses quickly to achieve low thermal conductivity for greater energy efficiency.
Easy Maintenance – Insulated front and rear heat transfer doors provide you with easy access to heat transfer tubes to perform general cleaning.
Stainless Steel Chimney – Equipped with Class A insulated stainless steel chimney and can be easily extended when needed.
Insulated Rear Access Door – Large rear access will ensure easy installation of necessary pumps and includes two separate feed and supply lines for multiple building hookups.
Water Level Indicator – Easy to read water level indicator will keep you informed when additional water must be added to the system.
EPA Hang Tag – Our Pristine models are US EPA Phase 2 Hydronic Heater Program qualified.
Additional Features and Benefits
- Firebox Door: Insulated and manufactured extra large to accommodate easy loading of fuel and equipped with a double safety latch handle to keep you safe.
- Primary Burn Chamber: Large sealed firebox chamber door allowing wood to burn only when air is introduced.
- Air Delivery Tubes: Designed to distribute preheated outside air evenly within the firebox allowing the most even possible burn.
- Secondary Burn Chamber: Exhaust gases from firebox are injected with air to achieve temperatures up to 2300 Deg F and 99% fuel combustion.
- Secondary Combustion Chamber Door: Wide insulated door provides necessary access to chamber to perform general cleaning.
- Heat Transfer Tubes: Strategically placed in the water reservoir to efficiently transfer maximum heat, generated in the secondary burn chamber to the water achieving high efficiency and low emissions.
- Heat Transfer Doors: Large Insulated doors for easy access to clean heat transfer tubes.
- Stainless Steel Flue: Conventional flue exhausts has temperatures of 800ºF - 1000ºF. The RS7400E has flue exhaust as low as 280ºF.