EPA Phase II Qualified
Greentech Manufacturing's Pristine Series has the highest required standards in mind. Our EPA Phase II Stove is one of the cleanest burning units available. Enjoy your stove with confidence, knowing it has a 20 Year Limited Warranty.
The RS7400E Has an approximate range of 300,000 BTU's and estimated heating capacity of 7,000-8,000 square feet. The RS7400E is one of the largest EPA Phase II Stoves on the market today.
- 409 Stainless Steel
- EPA Phase II Approved
- 89% Heat Transfer Efficiency
- Long Burn Time
- Refires Automatically
- Gasification Technology
- Smoke Free Combustion
- 90% Cleaner Then Conventional Units
- Up To 300,000 BTU Heat Output
- Ceramic Secondary Combustion Area
- Secondary Burn Chamber Burns up to 2000 Deg. F.
- Seamless Flue
- Water Level Indicator
- High Quality EBM Fan
- Extra Large Loading Firebox Door
- Extra Large Clean Out Door For Easy Cleaning
- USA Manufactured
No need for splitting wood, the RS7400E operates best with large diameter full length logs up to 34 inches. The RS7400E is equipped with an extra large firebox door made for quick and easy loading.