Northern Minnesota Project Stove Swap
Project Stove Swap was a project developed to replace old, inefficient wood heating appliances with more efficient, lower-emitting technologies. Incentives are available to residents, small businesses, and nonprofits throughout northern Minnesota.
- Participants must be located within one of the 17 counties - Beltrami, Koochiching, Itasca, St. Louis, Lake, Cook, Cass, Hubbard, OtterTail, Wadena, Crow Wing, Aitkin, Carlton, Todd, Morrison, Pine & Stearns.
- Appliances being replaced must be a primary or major source of heat for residence or business.
- The appliance being replaced must be a non-EPA certified or qualified appliance.
- Old appliance will be rendered inoperable and properly recycled.
- New appliance must be installed by certified professional and approved dealership.
Incentives Types & Amounts Available for Hydronic Heater Appliances
- Up to $4,000 available to any residential, commercial as long as they meet general requirements.
- Up to $10,000 with Income-Qualified Residential Incentives.
Qualifying Crown Royal Stove Models
- EPA Certified Crown Royal Stoves - Models RS7200E, RS7300E & RS7400E
Funds are limited and only available while supplies last. Call for more details regarding this program - Toll Free 866-361-7355.