- Less wood consumption, saving you more money.
- Improved, smoke free combustion for a clean burn.
- Thermal & energy efficiency with fewer emissions, providing environmentally responsible heat.
- Reliable design, giving you convenient, time saving features including easy maintenance & extended burn times.
- Refires automatically, when needed, to maximize & control energy use and heat delivery.
- Reduce your carbon footprint by using renewable heat sources and becoming carbon neutral.
- 409 Stainless Steel Firebox & Water Jacket: Developed to withstand the high temperatures of gasification, 409 Stainless Steel ensures the best corrosion resistance, maximum heat transfer and strength needed for the firebox and water jacket.
- Digital Control Panel: The illuminated digital control panel was designed to be simple to use and read.
- Firebrick Refractory: Durable and custom designed to withstand, and store, heat used in the gasification process to achieve low thermal conductivity for greater energy efficiency.
- Easy Maintenance: Insulated front and rear heat transfer tubes for general cleaning.
- Insulated Rear Access Door: Large rear access with ensure easy insulation of necessary pumps and fittings.
- Water Level Indicator: Easy to read water level indicator will keep you informed when additional water must be added.
- Stainless Steel chimney: Equipped with Class A insulated stainless steel chimney and can be easily extended when needed.
1. Firebox Door: Extra large, insulated door for easy fuel loading. Equipped with our signature, double safety, latch handle system.
2. Primary Burn Chamber: Large seal firebox chamber allowing to burn only when air is introduced.
3. Air Delivery Panels: Designed to distribute, preheated, outside air, evenly within the firebox.
4. Secondary Combustion Chamber: Exhaust gases from the firebox are injected, with air, to achieve temperatures up to 2,100°F and 99% fuel combustion.
5. Secondary Combustion Chamber Doors: Wide insulated door providing access to the secondary combustion chamber for cleaning.
6. Heat transfer Tubes: Strategically placed in the water reservoir to transfer heat to the water, assisting in achieving high efficiency and low emissions.
7. Insulated Heat Exchanger Doors: Large insulated door for easy cleaning of heat transfer tubes.
8. Stainless Steel Flue: Compared to conventional flue exhausts which have temperatures between 800°F - 1000°F, our Pristine Series has a flue exhaust as low a 280°F.